Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nails and Colts

Last weekend was one of those good ol' DC weekends... busy, but low key. Caught up with Kate Anfuso on Friday night over a cup of tea and then stopped by Curran's birthday debacle at Cafe Japone. Had to say farewell to Brian Courteville at The Diner-- he's off to his post in Mexico as a FSO! Boooooo. Vamos a echarte de menos Brian!

Saturday I went to the Apple Store with D and Patrick... seriously that place must be always busy. It was nuts! Good thing D made an appointment for Patrick to get a replacement for his dummy iphone. That night I went to Ty and Mignon's to watch the Pats game and play some board games. Mignon had prizes and I won a mini-tiara. Perfect for me haha.

Sunday... nails with Caroline. How girly! More fabulous though was the big screen hdtv in the nail salon where I managed to catch the Colts game. LOVE IT! Bummed they lost though. My new vision for the superbowl (no matter how unlikely) is a Pats/Packers matchup and Brett Farve emerging in a victorious blaze of glory over Tom Brady. How monumental would that be!? Ugh. I'd love it. Looking forward to Brennan and Paul hosting their (my) superbowl party!

No comments: