Thursday, January 10, 2008

DINO and Diets



I went to DINO in Cleveland Park last night for dinner with two family friends. Fun to catch up with them! We had some laughs and I now have an ally to float some travel ideas to my parents for family vacations :)

Speaking of dinner, I'm doing okay on the diet front. About a week into it and feeling pretty good. I'm trying a cleanse for the first couple of weeks- just a ton of non-processed foods... veggies, protein, water. Pretty boring, but okay if you plan ahead. I'm paying dues so that in my next life I can have the metabolism of a small child.

One funny and kind of gross thing to mention... so I'm taking supplements and as a caution/note on one of them it said "May cause unexpected bowel movements at night or in the morning." Um. WHAT? Like... couldn't they have added an adjective or something to explain exactly what they mean by "unexpected?" Unexpected like... hello! There it is! Or unexpected like... I will have some warning?? Just for the record, so far I've been okay.

No comments: