Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Rasika

I told Sweeting he needs to write a review for Open Table but I'll do my part here also. After debate, we agree Rasika at D St. NW between 6th and 7th gets 3.5 of 5 Elephants. Don't ask me how we came up with the elephant thing but... that's our rating system so "DEAL WITH IT!"

I couldn't figure out which waiter was ours so I waited for like ten minutes just to get some naan with our avacado appetizer thing. And then even when we got the naan it was like... a bites worth. Sweeting went ahead and ate it without the naan but believe me it was SO much better with. I got chicken tikka for my entree, Sweeting got some lamb babablahblah dish. We split a chocolate samosa for dessert which I thought was more like baklava.


Actually the food was all delicious, I just felt like the service wasn't great. And they poured my glass of wine shallow, which took them down half an elephant for me. Go, though. It was good. Better than Bombay Club. What Sweeting and I really need is to find ourselves a good hole-in-the-wall place that serves unlimited naan and has good Chicken Tikka Masala.

1 comment:

Brian said...

lamb roganjosh. but same thing. essentially.