Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Front Office Woes

I'm sitting in for Jeannie and Kate in the front office today. The view of the Capitol from the window is amazing and there is definitely more action up here (even with the boss on travel), but it is SO COLD! There are serious climate control issues up here. I'm freezing.

Fall is such a wonderfully busy time in Washington. The last few weekends have been crazy! Home for Mom's birthday to Brian and Joanne's wedding to Monticello to the Upward Bound Retreat. Tonight I'm looking forward to QB and Beth's "Pumpkin Carving Party" which requires a really tacky t-shirt for entry. I need to raid my closet to find the worst of the worst. I was thinking of just observing the goopiness, but I ended up getting a pumpkin from the store last night :).

No comments: