Saturday, January 23, 2010

Engrish

This post is dedicated exclusively to Sweeting - a fellow engrish lover and inspiration for these photos:

A universal truth.


Excuse me, Mr. Joe but when does the Grand Place open exactly? I'm hedging my be's on this one.


Well... I guess when you think about it, that is what we do.

I promise this is a restaurant menu and not a brothel services list.


I am not sure I actually want to know what a demon moustache is.


Only if it's sometimes.


Alliteration at it's best.


Perhaps "fresh" has a different meaning than I'm aware of?


Thai attempt at diet rap?

Please leave your machetes, dogs, and cigarettes at home but be sure to bring your best karaoke song requests.



Too much indeed.


So many tenses, I don't even know where to go with this one.


Well I guess that's one way of looking at it.


So... provided I give 10 points, I can take it to jail with me, right?


1 comment:

Brian said...

CARRIE. this is the best post ever. i am re-blogging it on mine.

i think my favorite is demon moustache.

also enjoyed your silly farang post. i someday hope to achieve the high quality of blogging on display here.