Thursday, April 24, 2008

Strengths Discovery and Character Matrix Assessment

In preparation for the Yelo Conference at Ebenezers this weekend, I took a strengths and character assessment quiz. Here's what I came up with:

Top 5 Themes:

Intellection - characterized by intellectual activity; introspective and appreciative of intellectual discussions

Achiever -
have a great deal of stamina and work hard; take great satisfaction from being busy and productive

Activator - can make things happen by turning thoughts into action; often impatient

Input - have a craving to know more; like to collect and archive all kinds of information (My co-workers and I got a kick out of this one!)

Self-Assurance -
feel confident in their ability to manage their own lives; possess an inner compass that gives them confidence that their decisions are right

For the Character Matrix I asked Mom, Liz, and Patrick to take the test for me too so I could see how my scores stack up to others impressions of me. I'll have to wait for the conference to figure out exactly what the results mean, but for the time being here are the numbers:

Wisdom - Me: 31 Liz: 29 Mom: 32 Patrick: 29
Perserverance - Me: 34 Liz: 30 Mom: 39 Patrick: 31
Faithfulness - Me: 29 Liz: 33 Mom: 39 Patrick: 34
Courage - Me: 35 Liz: 31 Mom: 38 Patrick: 26
Integrity - Me: 31 Liz: 33 Mom: 38 Patrick: 35
Humility - Me: 27 Liz: 29 Mom: 35 Patrick: 29
Generosity - Me: 21 Liz: 28 Mom: 33 Patrick: 29
Wholeness- Me: 23 Liz: 24 Mom: 36 Patrick: 26
Gratitude - Me: 38 Liz: 32 Mom: 40 Patrick: 36

My favorite FAVORITE thing about this whole deal so far is how inflated my mom's numbers turned out. Like, Liz and my numbers are pretty much the same give or take a few points... but my Mom's are across the board higher. She thinks I'm so great haha! It's so cute! I love her so much!

No comments: