Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Napa Birthday for Nicku

I've said before in this blog that one of the sweetest blessings of this last year is my heart group. Those eight women have been a source of encouragement, support, prayer, commitment, growth and LOTS of laughs.

So when one of us turns 30... it's time to break out the heels and good pearls! Nicku planned a BEAUTIFUL birthday celebration on the Napa Wine Train last night with family and friends both local and visiting from out of town!


The birthday girl is someone who is always quick to respond and up for anything. She is my res-walking, bachelor-watching, puppy-sharing, soul-disclosing friend. She is willing, introspective, social, enthusiastic, supportive... and girl has got some TASTE!


Wishing you love, friendship, and blessings unimaginable in your 30s, Nicku... so glad you are in my life!


1 comment:

Nicku B said...

I LOVE this! Thank you so much Carrie. You truly make my life better, and I feel so blessed by our friendship. Love you sweet girl!