Monday, November 12, 2007

DC*B


Sweeting and I went to the David Crowder Band concert at the 9:30 club last night. Line was literally around the corner and down the street to get in, but Sweeting and I very craftily "went straight and hooked right" when we got in and ended up like three "rows" back from the stage. Luckies! I looooove me some DCB shows- it was Sweetings first time seeing him and he got a good show. Glory of it All, Can you Feel it, Everything Glorious, O Praise Him, Here is Our King, Remedy, Never Ending, Foreverandever, You Never Let Go, There is No One Like You, You Are My Joy, etc. I STILL am itching to hear them play Joyful Noise/I Will not be Silent one of these days though :) Also a bummer- I FORGOT my towel and socks I bought to bring for their towel/socks drive for homeless shelters in the DC area. UGH! I had made a special Target run for that and everything! BLAST. Maybe I'll ask Jon Hassler if he has anyone in mind to give them to...



Best part of the show was definitely when David whipped out his Guitar Heros guitar and literally played Never Ending with it... how do they come up with these things?

1 comment:

Brian said...

you forgot to add the part where we were required to TOUCH strangers.