Sunday, October 28, 2007

This is Halloween...

I moved two mountains on Friday night-- actually leaving my house despite ridiculous rain pouring down AND in costume no less. I hate Halloween. Crowded and cold, people. Crowded and cold.

Muffin and Sweeting's party went so fast! I literally felt like we had just gotten there when we were leaving, but between Shane not being able to keep his eyes open a moment longer and the boys sulking from their (once again) HUGE loss to the girls it was time to go. The highlight was Big Wiz Barbie getting this gross black glittery stuff on her back and us being in the bathroom trying to get it off- we broke the towel rack (sorry Muffin) and I laughed into the wall corner for about five minutes to the point of weezing.

I was legitimately speechless when Tom and Big P walked in my door... they love their costume wigs, that's for sure. Ew. Barbie looks cute though. As a sidenote, Barbie went literally nowhere without Ken for the whole night although Ken took some dunks in the punch and his hair got very gross and sticky, Barbie really er... stuck with him.


Ceasar and Egon... Except really Egon, where even WAS your GhostBuster gear all night? Pretty sure I didn't ever see it on. Way to not go all out and play the part. You did manage to expell Amy singlehandedly without it I guess.

Shane Zoolander sleeping on the couch. I seriously wish you could see how many people were in the room around him having a good time and being loud. By the way this was definitely not at the end of the night. Probably a good hour before we left.

Before the battle of the sexes began, obviously...

Muffin trying to beat the girls. Ha- I laugh.

Oh bah you guys are cute.

And THIS friends is my FAVORITE picture of the whole evening. It was taken about 10 seconds after Sean bopped Rachel on the head (on accident) and it was like a resounding "bop" when it happened. Notice how Sean is like kneeling in front of her asking for forgiveness haha. I just love the picture.


On Friday night it really hit me that it has been a YEAR since last Halloween at Ryan and Erika's old apartment. How weird is that? Callanan was here, Sean and Sha lived in Meridian (ha), there was no Tiff yet, Erika and Jamie hadn't moved in, had Joanne just met Brian??, I wasn't sure I even liked Muffin... it was just a big eye opener to realize we've all been together here for over a year of parties and holidays and family dinners and birthdays. Crazy. Speaking of, Callanan- we SERIOUSLY missed you. Come on Eileen was played a few times and moments of silence were had.

A great night... even if it WAS Halloween :)

No comments: