Sunday, October 28, 2007

Martin Sexton in Baltimore!



Still on a happy high from Martin Sexton at Rams Head Live in Baltimore last night. I thought I was going to end up going alone AGAIN like when I saw him at House of Blues in New Orleans, but turns out Patrick is a MS fan too!!! So we got a car together-- David, Patrick, Me, and Patrick's mom Linda and aunt Flo. Went to the Rams Head Tavern for dinner then got to see Martin at the same venue. You guys. It was SO great. Martin's opening act cancelled on him so HE ended up doing his own opening act. I was SO excited because he played Glory Bound to finish it out. For me it's one of those songs that has been with me for awhile, and it was the song that introduced me to MS so it was exciting to finally see it played live. Bye Bye Blacksheep, Hallelujah, Happy, Failure, Angeline, and an unbelievable version of Gypsy Woman were in his setlist also.

Aunt Flo and Linda were an absolute JOY to hang out with these past few days. What a kick in the pants. From the awful taxi ride to the WW to naming Flo's fanny pack "Farrah" we were all laughs. I told them the only reason I was being nice to them was so they would show me a good time when i show up in Madison and demand fun out of them :)

Here's a pic of D and Patrick before going into the concert...

No comments: