Friday, June 19, 2009

Yellow Wood Coffee and Tea


I looooooooove Yellow Wood Coffee and Tea in Alamo Plaza. Bottomless cup of coffee (no refill charge... HELLO! NO REFILL CHARGE!) served in cute yellow mugs. Actually there's not anything particularly cute about the mugs but I like that they're yellow. I pick up what they're throwing down on that one.

It's a gorgeous cool 70* here today and the outside tables are packed with tennis moms getting their morning gossip. Inside, a bunch of old guys wearing vets hats swapping stories like only good old boys can, a couple quiet readers in comfy chairs by the tropical fish tank (classily done, I promise), and me... trying to ignore the guy next to me training new people on a web-based business tool and catching up on a million different things at a corner table.

Did I mention they have power outlets next to just about every table in the place? Mercy.

Patrick Kelly, get here quick(ly). It screams of us.

No comments: